Trim-Life® 2016 Now Available!
What is Trim-Life 2016?
The TRIM-LIFE® Program was created by Diane Zimberoff in 1987, as an opportunity for our mental health and medical professional graduates to lead groups in their communities, practice Heart-Centered Therapies, build their private practice and increase their income.
Who Takes Trim-Life?
Trim-Life participants are people who desire a better relationship with their body, and the food that nourishes it. This is done by discovering the underlying emotional issues that are causing the unhealthy behavior.
With all the enhancements and redesign, you may not even recognize it!
What you'll find in the new Trim-Life® 2016:
- Expanded from four-week to six-week program
- Audio programs recorded by Donna Rawlins, a veteran voice actor in Los Angeles
- Audio now available on flash drive and CD
- Repackaged with a smooth professional appearance
- Facilitator videos and resources now completely online
- Content contributors include The Cleveland Clinic, a licensed provider of The Trim-Life Weight Release Program.
- All of these amazing enhancements for only $595. Current Trim-Life Providers pay $95 to upgrade.
Join the 600+ Trim-Life Providers in over 40 states, and around the world.
- Trim-Life provider program - $595
- Trim-Life individual client packs - $50
Already a Trim-Life Provider? Upgrade for only $95, and trade in any old client packs for the new one for only $25. This offer is only good through May 31, 2016.
Shipping is not included.
Just fill out the form to the right or call us, (800) 326-4418.We will reach out to answer questions, and make sure you have everything you need for your next Trim-Life Class.