The Great Referral Contest of 2018
Step into a world of unforgettable moments at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort. Situated within the exclusive residential development of Quivira Los Cabos and overlooking the Pacific Ocean in sun-kissed Cabo San Lucas, family-friendly Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach is an all-inclusive luxury resort blissfully secluded on a private coastal bluff.
This prime location offers both tranquility and convenient access to the vibrant downtown corridor of Cabo San Lucas. In addition to an array of restaurants and The Market at Quivira, an enticing culinary food hall, the resort offers the award-winning Armonia Spa, private beach privileges and exclusive access to the Jack Nicklaus Signature course at Quivira Golf Club.
Top Referrers as of 6/22/18
- Person 1
- Person 2
- Person 3
Referrals by Region as of 6/22/18
- Seattle: 0
- Illinois: 0
- Ohio: 0
- New York: 0
- Florida: 0
Six-Days by Region as of 6/22/18
- Chicago Aug - 10 registered
- Los Angeles Aug - 9 registered
- Seattle Aug - 15 registerred
- Cleveland Sep - 5 registered
- New York Oct - 5 registered
- Ft. Lauderdale Oct - 3 registered
Heart-Centered Therapies Association Membership
Members only discounts for our bi-annual Conference of Heart-Centered Therapies
Start or grow your clients by being listed on our website in our Find a Provider database
EBSCO research database, with access to over 10,000 journals
Free subscription to the semi-annual Journal of Heart-Centered Therapies, and unlimited access to all articles from all back issues.
Unlimited access to audio recordings of all 8 previous international conferences
Diane's classic digitized self-improvement programs and professional audio trainings
Document library featuring documents on: MasterMind, questionaires and assessments, hypnotherapy protocols, and more
- A qualified referral is defined as someone who has a Masters or Doctoral degree in a Mental Health field
- By participating you agree to have your name listed on this webpage and or used in emails pertaining to this contest
- The referrer will be determined by the person who is referred
- The contest is open to all graduates of The Wellness Institute of Issaquah, WA
- The contest will begin at 12:01am Wednesday June 20, 2018 and end at 12:00pm Pacific Time on Friday November 16, 2018
- The winners will be announced Tuesday November 20
- Participation in the contest constitutes acceptance of these contest rules and permission for use of the winners' names for the purposes of advertising and promotion.
Win a 7-day resort stay in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We are excited to launch The Great Referral Contest of 2018. Roughly half of the over 5,000 graduates have come from graduates sharing their experience, and colleagues seeing the amazing results of Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy.
We are holding a contest open to all Wellness graduates from June 20 through November 16, 2018.
Points will be awarded for qualified referrals. The three people with the most points on November 16, will win prizes, including a 7-day stay in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, an iPad, and an Apple watch.
This is also a friendly regional contest to see which region has the most referrals. We'll list the region and number of referrals so you can see where yours stacks up. At the end, there will be a special prize awarded to the region with the most referrals.
We want to express our gratitude for your support of Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy and our mission to spread light throughout the planet.
- Receive 1 point for each qualified referral (someone who has a Masters or Doctoral degree in a mental health field)
- Current members of the Heart-Centered Therapies Association as of November 16, 2018 will receive 2 bonus points on the last day of the contest.
Grand Prize - valued at $2,000
- 7-days at Pueblo Bonito Resort, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Jan 27 - Feb 3, 2019
- Check out the photo gallery
Runner Up: iPad - Valued at $329
Third Place: Apple Watch Series 3 Valued at $329
You will continue receiving $100 for every referral who registers for and completes the Six-Day
RESOURCES TO SHARE
Some of the best ways to reach your social community is by liking and posting the great content you like in your social channels, including our weekly blogposts, which you can now share by simply clicking on the social icon buttons on the left hand side of the screen.
Here are resources you can use to post in your social media channels, or send to colleagues.
Top blog posts:
- What is the difference between hypnosis and hypnotherapy?
- Five ways to treat depression with hypnotherapy
- How to treat PTSD with hypnotherapy
- Treating anxiety and stress with hypnotherapy
- How to make six figures as a private practice therapist
- Which website platform is best for your therapy practice? A comparison
- More blog posts here...
Top eBooks, Guides, and downloads:
- The Ultimate Guide to Clinical Hypnotherapy Techniques
- Six-Day Hypnotherapy Training Guide
- Marketing Your Private Practice
- 13 Ways to Grow or Start Your Private Practice
- How Much do Hypnotherapists Make?
- Hypnotherapy and CBT Can Be Effective Together
- How EMDR and Hypnotherapy Can Be Effective Together
- More eBooks, PDFs, and white papers here...
Top Marketing Resources:
- Web Guide: Marketing for Therapists
- 2 Social Media Sites (Besides FB) for Marketing Your Therapy Practice
- 5 Deadly Design Mistakes to Avoid on Your Therapy Website
- How Private Therapy Practice Owners Can Differentiate Themselves
- The 10 Documents Every Therapist Needs in Their Office
- How to Establish or Grow Your Practice with Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy
- 15 Ways Hypnotherapy Can Expand the Scope of Your Practice
- How to Get More Hypnotherapy Referrals From Other Professionals